Monday, March 29, 2010

Erykah Badu is Back! Or, Erykah Badus' Back...

My friend Andrea just sent me a video for Erykah Badu's new single I love called "Window Seat" , and like almost everything she does, it was unusual yet familiar, creative, surprising, and a little crazy at the same time.

While giving props to Matt and Kim, the originators of the concept, my girl Badu walks and strips naked. Why am I talking about it when you can see for yourself.



The guy in me must say, I now literally know what she meant when she sang the line "This year I turn 36, never knew it'd come so quick...my ass and legs have gotten thick, but its all me..." from the song called "Me"on The New Amerikkka CD. That is a beautiful women.

I wonder what people will be saying about this by the end of the week? Will I be able to see the vid on VH1 Soul or Centric? I'm excited to hear this album when it drops.

Matt and Kim

No comments: