Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Lens: Bethany Bell

This shoot was actually from last year, just never posted.

I had always been a fan of Bethany; she is an extraordinary hairdresser, whose skills have graced many photo shoots, magazines, and landed her as a contestant on Oxygen's Hair Battle Season 2.


This was memorable shoot for many reasons. It was my last one for the year because my health was getting bad, and although I felt bad during this shoot, Bethany and crew's energy and comedy kept me going. Also, her friends must have been tracking her on foursquare or something because all these random people started to show up. They were good people, such as stylist Candace Whaley of Authentic8ke, model/runway coach Phillip Stokes, and my cousin Glenn, so I rolled with it.

A few behind the scenes




No comments: