Monday, November 23, 2009

Current tv....

My friend Bruce put me on to the network I'm sure all of you already knew about. One of the best things about Current is their viewer created content show called Vanguard. After watching a few segments about prostitution around the world, contraband in prison, and encountering Silverback Gorillas, I was hooked.

Current shows InfoMania and Supernews are hilarious takes on pop culture and animated shorts.

Current tv is like early Mtv's younger, more responsible, slightly high brother, who teaches you stuff and makes you laugh at the same time. It like Mtv, the Daily Show, Cnn and a local college channel all rolled into one

Watch some of it here, on you local cable channel, and on Hula

I love how they have embraced tv on the internet and partnered with Hula so you don't miss a thing

No comments: