Friday, September 3, 2010

A Cool MotherF@#r-Machete's Danny Trejo

I have enjoyed his menacing presence in numerous films and I smile whenever he lands a "good guy" role, like in Anchorman. The love for Danny by his fans is evident in how a fake trainer has now become a full length movie Machete this month. He is very high on my "People I Would Love to Shoot With" list. I love the character lines in this guys face!

Check out a short documentary on Mr. Trejo I found on ballerstatus.com created by one of my photographic heroes, now turned director, Mr. Estevan Oriol. His black and white film aesthetic translates very well to video.

1 comment:

Amalia Mas'ad said...

Hi darla, I'm starting out a new blog here at http://amaliamasad.blogspot.com/. Follow me and I'll definitely folloow you back :) Thank you