Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recap-New Years Eve 2011

Getting busy, caught up in the holidays, depressed, having fun, planning and sick (not in that order) are the reasons why I fell behind in my posts. So the following are a recap of the New Years events.

New Years Eve
This was nearly a thousand times more fun than last year. I got off work early, went home and saw in the New Year with Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve like the old days, then I went to a friends' house party (the best to have on New Years) at a high rise apartment downtown. It was everything I wanted. I ate, drank, and had a good time.




I even brought my own mix ofLong Island Iced Tea and it was a big hit (pictures half gone above in the round bottle) I need to design my own label.







The view from the balcony.

Walking to the car with snacks! Those Red Velvet cupcakes! I wish I could have taken more...

No comments: