Tuesday, January 26, 2010

House Music: Lady Miss Kier

Trying to catch up, I've been buying new rap and r&b cd's to give the new artists a listen before I truly settle down into the "They ain't like the ol' school!" old fogey-isms, but lately new house music keeps finding me, or I find it.

People who know me know how much I love Deee-Lite. I found a mix of "How do u say love?" remixed by Pal Joey, I've never heard before.



This is the shorter version featuring Lady Miss Kier modeling 60's inspired clothing from designer Emilio Pucci I love her and her style was way before its time.

This is why you always buy (or listen) to every remix single your favorite artists make. You never know what you'll miss.

This was from 1991, damn near 20 years ago, and it still bangs today. Its that timeless quality of god house music that I love!

Shout out to DJ Rashida and sayokokisses on youtube for having this video

No comments: