Friday, May 18, 2012

Philadelphia Burger Brawl 2012

 Eating! Sometimes all I want to do is eat, and I love a good hamburger. So when I found out about the Burger Brawl event, 25 of Philadelphia's restaurants and bars competing for the title of best burger, I had to be there.

Fortunately for me and my cholesterol, they didn't serve full sized burgers; the contestants served sliders, halves, or quarters, which was good so you could eat and move on to the next booth without needing a nap.














































 












 I met a stunning woman named Kate. I hope we can shoot together soon.



I look forward to going next year, and showing up at a few of these places to sample the full size burgers, at Square Peg, and my favorite, North 3rd.












No comments: